1. Did your shoes fit that we sent to you and are they comfortable for walking?
yes, they fit awesome and extremely comfortable and i love them! thank you so much!
2. Aren't transfers coming up next week or is it the week after?
transfers will be the 14th of july, so in two weeks!
3. Are you thinking that one or the other of you will be transferred or do you think it may be both of you? Just your gut feeling...
i think clites will be out and i'll stay. but you never know with parrella!
4. What was your best moment this week?
marcelo's baptism! it'll be in the letter, you can bet on it!
5. Is there still the crazy World Cup atmosphere all around you?
ya, it just continues to great crazier and crazier the farther you get into it. the apparent 3-0 win against chile was awesome i guess! sorry koké!
6. Do you have questions for us?
perguntas prá vocés!
1. I've seen posters for a new movie called Valentine's day with an amazing cast...any word on that? How many buckets of popcorn?
2. Can you please send me some sheet music. I would love the version we have of I Know That My Redeemer Lives!
3. Can you send pictures of me playing soccer? People don't believe me here!
4. A few addresses...maybe someday I'll be out of people to write...Candace Wood, Chad Eckersell, and Stephanie Bybee.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why my baptism was the best moment this week?
ReplyDelete