1. Sad news - Brazil is no longer a part of the World Cup - I'm sure you know this by reactions in the street but I'm wondering how people reacted. Angry people? Riots? Or, just another day in Brazil??
well it was pretty much just a normal day in the world with a couple of sad faces. you could tell it was sad because of the tears some people shed and also upsetting by the new portuguese swear words i learned! =)
2. I've been thinking about the pictures that you send and that I post on your blog - I love that you are sending pics and I love sharing them with family and friends via your blog but I got to thinking about some of the people in the pictures with you. Are they going to have a problem with me posting their pictures for the world to see? Maybe you should just check to make sure...
i'll check but i'm sure its fine!
3. Who was the other man in the picture of Marcelo's baptism? Another person being baptized or the person who baptized him?
that is Toninho Negão which literally translates to little tony big black guy. funny name huh? we call him branco de neve or snow white. =) marcello chose him to baptize him!
4. Did you hear anything at Zone Conference about problems with Visa's being issued to new missionaries coming to Brazil? (Just as a sidenote, FYI - Brady was reassigned to serve in New York City, still speaking Portuguese, until his Visa comes through. His 9 weeks in the MTC are over and he headed to New York on Monday -Sounds like he was pretty excited to be getting out there doing the real thing.)
i haven't heard anything yet but that's crazy brady is already out. i bet that 9 weeks went faster for me than him! i remember how it is!
5. Are you staying healthy and happy?
healthy: affirmative. happy: affirmative, couldn't be happier
6. Do you have questions for us?
*1. Addresses again...Lexi Bramwell, Daniel Hansen!?
*2. Whats the price of gasoline there?
*3. This will sound ridiculous but I've been super curious....does 50 cent have a new album? He swore he wouldn't again cause kanye beat his last albm but i thought i heard a new song?
*4. You already answered this one but i was going to request a picture of the back yard so thanks for reading my mind! =)
*5. is everyone at home happy and healthy?!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment