Monday, July 18, 2011

Q&A - July 18, 2011

1. I'm anxious to hear details about the Nauvoo Pageant!!??
It was great and I'll write all about it in my email!

2. Did you by chance see Uncle Bruce and Aunt Sue while you were in Nauvoo?
We didn't. We didn't have much free time but I now know their address so I will see them next time!

3. Did you have to get special permission from President Jergensen to go?
We get to go once on our mission to the pageant and 4 times to the temple so I exhausted my pageant in hopes that I will be in that zone next year and helping at the pageant. We'll see. Regardless, it was awesome!

4. What was the best part of your week?
So much! It's so hard to pick a favorite part or a best part because it just is all so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment