Monday, August 15, 2011

Pictures!

Lineage: Elder Hansen trained Howard who trained me who will be training Elder Smith. From left to right are Elders Smith, Excell, Hansen, Howard, and Holmes

Ferrari during National Sprint Car Week!

Awesome vinyl in window! :) (He has some thoughts about this one in his letter below)

2 comments:

  1. HI!! I'm Elder Smith's mom. I found Elder Excell's blog after Jens told us his new companion's name. I'm so grateful that Jensen has such a positive, happy trainer! He seems like such a wonderful young man! He's made me smile and laugh with his posts.

    And...I love your blog, the way you've organized everything. I love the pictures, letters, and Q&A parts. I haven't recieved any pictures from Jens yet...would you mind if I stole the front one with all the Elders?

    I'm anxious to hear more about their experiences together. Thanks for sharing...

    Wendi Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendi!

    It's great to be able to make a connection to the family of one of Zack's companions! Thank you for your kind comments. It's been wonderful for us to see the incredible growth of our missionary! We hope that Elder Smith will love being a missionary as much as our son does.

    I'm happy to share pictures so feel free to use it. Thanks for asking. :)

    From one missionary mom to another, it only gets better! Enjoy the sweet moments - there will be many!

    ReplyDelete