Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Q&A - November 2, 2011

1. Transfers!! Where are you??
I have no idea where I will be tomorrow, but as for today, I am still in Knoxville next to Elder Smith. Today is the day before transfers so we'll see what happens!

2. Who is your companion and where is he from?
Elder Smith from Provo, UT. :)

3. Your forecast says snow today. Are you getting some?
Not yet. Some good rain tho. We are supposed to play some soccer today, rain or shine, with some people. I'm pretty stoked. I love rain games!

4. Was there one particular person or family in Knoxville that it was extra hard to say goodbye to?
All of them! I've loved the people here in Knoxville!

5. What was your biggest challenge this week?
Smiling with my teeth....I'm learning! :)

6. What was your biggest accomplishment?
Smiling with my teeth....I have a love/hate relationship with the idea of that. I'm learning to love it tho!

7. Do you know how much your family loves you?
I try to guess! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment