1. Have you learned yet what the length of your call to serve in Iowa is? We have people ask us this question almost daily since we didn't really know before you left.
I do not know for sure but in my interview with president jergensen he mentioned that i only have a little over a year left. My guess is i will be going home in August like we all expected.
2. I saw on the weather that you were getting rain. Have you gotten to experience a true Iowa thunderstorm yet like Dad has always talked about?
Iowa thunderstorms and lightning storms and rain = awesome!!!
3. How long do you get to be on the computer to email home on p-days?
We are at the libarary but elder howard says we get to be on for about an hour. perfect!
4. Are you in a car or do you need to buy a bike?
We have 900 miles to use per month on our 2010 ford fusion. Elder howard and i both have bikes here from a branch member and we use them often to save our miles. Most our miles go to the other city that is part of our area. its about 25 miles away.
5. What do you like best about your new area?
It is so green here. the weather at this point in time is about perfect. The people are very kind. I love it here in Iowa. I already feel very welcomed and in no way out of place.
6. What do you like most about your new companion?
My companion is awesome! He is a very optimistic elder and i love him! Already one of my favorites.
7. Are you happy?
I haven't been this happy ever. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment