Monday, October 10, 2011

Q&A - October 10, 2011

1. How do you feel that your training sessions went?
Well.....I felt I could have done better but I will explain in the letter!

2. You got to see Elder Howard! How is he?
Oh man....I miss that kid! He is awesome! I love him to death! I'm praying to serve with him again.

3. Who was invited to attend the Leadership Conference? How many missionaries?
Probably 50 out of the 180 in the mission - district leaders, zone leaders, and a.p.'s. with the 1st transfer trainers.

4. Since you are comparing prices, are missionaries allowed to drink Coke or Pepsi?
We can drink anything here. Surprising as this may be....I have become a big fan of pepsi max. 0 calories.

5. How many "investigators" do you have right now that you are working with?
I would say probably 4-5 solid investigators.

6. What is the best thing you learned this week?
ooooo....switching up the final question eh...well I learned that Heavenly Father knows all of his children and their needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment