Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Q&A - February 21, 2012

1. How was your appointment last week with the Doc? What's the verdict on your ankle?
I am free from his care and the ugly boot for good! He would like me to wear a brace on my ankles when playing sports and wants me to do some exercises on it still. I still have some of the drawer effect where my ankle slides out of place but it's on track to mend as it should. Thank you all for your prayers. Miracles happen.

2. How is life with your companion?
We are doing great. We are tearing Waukee in half right now in terms of work. I love Elder Fenn. Good kid!

3. Do you have any investigators that you'll be baptizing soon? Or that at least look promising?
Oh just be patient for the email! Things are going so well!!

4. Did you make your bed this morning? Is that a habit you've acquired? :)
I have a bottom bunk so I have the easy job. I made my bed and Elder Fenn's bed today.

5. What was the craziest thing you experienced this past week?
Miracles. Miracles are crazy right?

6. What was your spiritual high for the week?
So many of them that I can't pick one. I will tell you all in the email tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment