1. How are things with your new companion?
I love my new companion. He is younger so he is still reliant on the Lord and I love that! He isn't prideful. He is a great missionary. We work very well together. He is like an Elder Howard. We will get along great!
2. How were your teaching appointments with President Jergensen?
They went so well. I will make sure to note those in my email!
3. Was is hard to get any work done last night with the Superbowl happening? What did you do?
We went to someone's house who wasn't interested in football. Haha. It was a bit difficult finding that person but it was good.
4. It looks to me like it has decided to be winter again in Iowa. Do you have very much snow on the ground? Are you staying warm?
There is about 6-8 inches that showed up in 24 hours but I love it! I'm very warm. Those thermals you sent for Christmas are so nice! I love them! Even tho before I put on my dress pants it looks a lot like leggings/jeggings! =)
5. What was the highlight of your week?
I picked out a song on the piano that I haven't played in forever and it made my day. Highlight of my week tho is probably watching the spirit take control of a lesson. I'll explain in a bit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment