Monday, June 13, 2011

Q&A - June 13, 2011

1.  I'd love to hear more about Matt Northway.  Is this someone that you just started teaching when you got there or had missionaries been working with him before that? 
See email. I will tell all about it!
 
 
2.  Will the corn in Iowa be knee-high by the 4th of July?
It's knee high already! It's coming in strong!
 
 
3.  What color is your favorite tie?
I don't have this color but every good man ought to have a purple tie. i just haven't reached that status yet! purple is just the way to go!
 
 
4.  You mentioned that you only have dinner appointments a couple of times each week.  What kinds of things are you cooking for yourself?  Ramen noodles or pork chop dinners?
I have been cooking great and i know elder howard is loving it. haha! i've made pizza, chicken parmesan, santa fe chicken and rice. stroganoff. it's been great. i'm going on a diet now tho. i refuse to gain the standard 20 pounds! i will not do it!
 
 
5.  The best part of my week was...
Matt's baptism! The whole week tho was just amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment