1. It looks like you are having a rainy day in Iowa. What has the weather been like lately? Are you feeling "fall" in the air?
Fall is definitely in the air! I am so excited for snow and cold. I know I say thay now and I will regret it soon but I am so excited for coldness and coming home to a warm bed! I love that feeling!
2. How was your district p-day? Did you finish your game of Risk?
We did indeed! I have some great pictures to send you but I regret to inform you that after all those Thanksgiving Day Risk tournaments, I took a measley second place! ugh! Maybe next time I will represent better! :)
3. Did you survive vine-swinging with less casualties this time around? :)
Not enough time for both vine swinging and risk. So zero casualties! Thank goodness!
4. Are the suits that you're getting from members mission approved? baby blue? :)
So the baby blue one...maybe not so much. But the other is approved and get this...I found another one for free at a thrift store that's a three piece and it is awesome! Fits like a glove too!
5. You're in Knoxville for another round. How do you feel about it?
I am. I am. I am so excited! I love this place. It's different tho knowing that it's like a 100% chance that you'll be leaving after this transfer tho! I'm gonna miss it for sure but I got 6 more weeks to enjoy! :)
6. What was the best part of your week?
Hmm...I'm not sure this week. The free suit was sweet. Exchanges in Indianola was awesome. I'm sure there's more... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment