1. With General Conference this weekend, will you get a chance to watch all the sessions and where will you watch them?
We do get to watch all...hopefully with investigators but if not we are still able to go and we will watch at the church. Crazy that after this weekend, I only have one more conference as a missionary.
2. Do you have any investigators or less active members lined up to watch with you?
As of right now...we do for 3 of 4 sessions. We'll get the last one covered tho. I've been waiting for this weekend for months. It's kind of a sacred weekend for me besides the fact that it's conference. 12 months ago I came home from Brazil. I love seeing where I've been and where I am.
3. We haven't heard anything lately about your knitting. Have you given up or just not had time for such things?
I have been so busy lately. I letrally have had time to make a hot pad and that's it. I don't know if i could even remember how at this point! haha.
4. If Jared is not going to be baptized until November 12, does that mean you will most likely miss the baptism because of transfers?
Most likely, but that's not what's important. The important part is he is going to be baptized. I'm just the cheerleader.
5. How far away is Indianola from Knoxville? How often do you do exchanges with the Elders there?
Twice a transfer and it's about 30 minutes. I love doing exchanges tho. It just really switches things up and keeps things interesting. Plus, since oskaloosa is in our district, we exchange with them twice a transfer as well. I love it.
6. What's the plan for P-Day today?
It's been the best day so far!! I'm excited to write about it.
7. What was the best part of your week? Even if it was a short week since we heard from you. :)
It was all good. It's just so great to watch people change for the better and to see miracles happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment