1. I know that you got a letter from Robin about her baptism. Pretty awesome, huh? Anxious to hear your reaction!!!
Oh man...I could not be happier!! There is a part of me a little jealous that I am not there. I'm so glad you're going! Please take pictures with Robin before. I am super excited for her! I know she is doing the right things for the right reasons!
2. Next week is transfer week, right? What's your prediction?
I'll probably be getting the boot as much as I hate to say that! I'll probably go greenie bust and then set up to train again for my last two transfers!
3. Did things work out so you were able to have the other baptisms on Saturday?
We had one and we will be having the other on the 14th!
4. On a scale of 1-10, how trunky are you? (I'm sensing a little bit, which seems pretty natural to me, and just wondering how you are really doing?)
0. Not trunky at all. A little anxious but I only get to do this once in my life. I will not waste a minute being in the future rather than the present. My thoughts are that every missionary is a little trunky...those who push through that and work harder than ever are the strong ones. That's my goal!
5. Did you get a little Easter package in the mail? I've worried that I was too slow getting it off to you.
Not yet...but now I have something to look forward to going into the office today!
6. How did you celebrate Easter? Did you have an Easter dinner invitation?
It was so awesome! I will explain in detail in the letter but sufficeth me to say that I was sufficiently full of food!
7. How did your singing go at the fireside?
It went real well. I want to sing it with dad and some other guys when I get back. Maybe even a special musical number the day I speak when I get home. I'll sing the bass part dad!
8. What was your best moment of the week?
Baptism....you can't beat those!
9. What are you most looking forward to in the week ahead?
Baptism! How awesome is that to say for week past and week future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment