1. I've been wondering for awhile where your love of Superman comes from? :)
Because I was sick right when I got introduced to Smallville and watched 4 seasons in a week and ever since then I have had to try to convince myself that I am not Clark Kent waiting for my powers to come! I also really kind of enjoy the parallels to Christ.
2. What is your favorite Superman movie?
Smallville I think is the best depiction but I like the newest movie the best! Superman Returns.
3. What is your favorite Superman quote?
"You will be different, sometimes you'll feel like an outcast, but you'll never be alone." Superman says this to the boy whose name I believe is Jason, and in the movie you've just pieced together that it is his son with Lois. And then he says, "You will make my strength your own. You will see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father and the father becomes the son." Those are the last words Superman heard from his father on Krypton. Man I'm a nerd!
4. How are things going with Elder Brown?
Great! I love him!
5. What is the best thing about Elder Brown?
He doesn't sugar coat how he feels. I love that in people.
6. Do you know yet when you will get to go to Nauvoo? Uncle Bruce and Aunt Sue want us to give them a heads-up if we can so that they will know to be watching for you. :)
It will be mid August for sure if we don't go once before that!
7. How many wards are in Waverly? How big is the ward you serve in? Is it a strong ward?
It's a branch of about 80 people. pretty good size for a branch and it's growing a lot!
8. Did you get the Liahona I sent last week with the pictures from Wes & Kenzi's wedding? What did you think?
Oh man...I wish I could have been there! I hope I get to see all those people like the weekend I come home! I miss them all so much!
9. Has it been weird for you the last couple days thinking that Dad is so close to you? It sounds like he is having fun on his "Man Trip" and I've never gotten so many text messages that are pictures of meat in all my life! :)
Haha...it was a little weird the day he flew in but since then not really. I'm just glad I'm not in Des Moines right now!
10. The best thing about this week was...
Steak Dinner!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment