Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Q&A - June 25, 2012

1. How did your p-day moccasins turn out?
They are the coolest things I have ever made and probably ever will make! I was so pleased with them! I will wear them everywhere! I'll try to get a pic this week to show off next week!

2. How often do you do splits with other missionaries? Do you stay in Waverly when you do splits or go elsewhere?
It depends. Usually just once per transfer with the district leader as well as the zone leaders so total of 2 times per transfer and we switch where we go every time.

3. What was the best part of your week?
It seems like this week there were just to many things to limit it down to one thing. This was the best week of my mission so far. I hope I can say that every week from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment