Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Q&A - January 17, 2012

1. Ankle update, please? How did your doctors appointment go?
I went in this morning for my appointment with Dr. Groen. I still have the drawer effect with my ankle and still is a little more loose than he would like. He would like me to start to "ween" myself out of the boot and do some exercises that he showed me. I have another appointment with him on Valentine's Day so we'll see what that brings but as for right now...press onward.

2. How was your tour of the capitol building?
It was so good! I'm excited to send pictures and write all about it.

3. Are transfers next week? I'm thinking they are and if that's right, where in the world has the past 6 weeks gone to?
Transfers are next week! The blessed phone call day is around the corner and then it's heck week til Wednesday and then P-day on Wednesday!

4. What's the plan for p-day today? Anything exciting or is it a laundry and catch-up day?
We actually spent the day in a similar fashion to a specific p-day from the knowxville days. I'll tell you all about it.

5. Do you have your own kitchen at the Nielsen's? Just wondering if you have your own space to prepare meals and such and that you have to keep stocked in a few groceries.
We share a kitchen with them. We have some space in the pantry and some space in the fridge but to be honest...I have yet to go a day in Waukee without being fed by some member. They fill up weeks in advance and we always have meals.

6. What was the best part of your week?
I don't have to have surgery. I had a weird dream last night before my appointment that Bernie Mac was my doctor and he wouldn't see me for hours and then came in and told me I had to have surgery and sent his wife away for his scalpel. Today's results far outweighed last night's dream. =)

7. What are you most looking forward to in the week ahead?
The work is picking up and that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment