1. Who is your new companion and where is he from?
Elder Fenn from Corona, California!
2. How is your ankle? Do you see any improvement or is it about the same or is it getting worse?
I would say no improvement. I'm to the point where I am pretty sure that surgery will eventually be necessary but I won't have it done here because I'd have to go home. I'll work hard and the Lord will bless me because of it both temporally and spiritually and I'll be ok.
3. Are you still a Zone Leader?
I am still a zone leader in the best zone ever.
4. Are you staying warm?
Pretty hard not to here. It's been like 50 all week for the most part and this week is the same. Winter really never came to iowa!
5. Where was Elder Kimber sent this transfer?
He is a town called Normal, Illinois. Hahaha
6. What were the hardest and best things from this short week?
Hardest...ummm....getting two new district leaders on the same page as us, and best part....when they got with us. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment