Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Q&A - January 25, 2012

1. Are you being transferred to a new area?
I am not. I will be staying in the beautiful area of Waukee for at least 6 more weeks.

2. Will you still be serving with Elder Kimber or have you been assigned a new companion?
I will be with a new companion. Elder Kimber has received the "6 week shaft".

3. Do you have snow on the ground in Waukee?
We do. This week it decided to be winter again. I wish it would make up its mind!

4. How many hours a day do you wear your boot and how many do you try to go without it? How is your ankle feeling? Are you able to find time to do the strengthening exercises?
I do my exercises in the morning during work out time but I wear the boot every other day just to ween myself from it. Without the boot, I'm not in too good of shape but with it, I don't work it out to stretch it. It's a weird situation.

5. The best and worst of week #73? --By my best count, you were in Brazil for 37 weeks and have just finished #36 in Iowa - Not sure how accurate that is because I think you have only 211 or 212 days until you come home (and like 30 or 31 weeks) and I'm not sure all the math comes out correctly, but I think it is somewhat close at least. :)
Hahaha....I'm glad someone is counting. Best part was Monday night...but I'll include the story in my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment