Monday, January 9, 2012

Q&A - January 9, 2012

1. How is your ankle? Are you seeing any improvements?
I don't really see my ankle that much to even tell you. I only spend about 15 minutes of the day with it out of the boot and that's while I'm in th shower. It still aches a lot but I'm sure it's improving. We'll see next Tuesday I guess.

2. How are you getting along with Elder Kimber?
I love Elder Kimber. We get along really well. We have our scuffles but we are working together to make each other better!

3. Is the library closed on Martin Luther King Day? -That's next Monday. Just wondering if we will hear from you on Monday or if that will be postponed because of the holiday.
Probably postponed I would assume. I would plan on emailing the following Tuesday.

4. What are you doing today for p-day?
We are going to tour the capitol building and play bball. Should be pretty sweet day!

5. What was the most productive thing you accomplished this week?
We had about 20 people on our weekly sheet this week that we taught and/or visited so I think it was a good productive week.

6. Are you happy?
I am always happy mom and I am trying to be happier every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment